Sunday, February 12, 2017

Udemy - Failure & Success Are Just An Illusion

Feb. 12, 2017

Plan to take the course on Udemy.com.

Good teaching from Agassi, failure & success are just an illusion. The only reality is to choose what you do in every day life. Focus on today, and do not look at the past too much. From No. 1 in the world, thinking about achievement, fell behind 100 in the world. Either I decide to quit or go back to work, take ownership of my life. One thing I can do is to do better, control what I can control, my relentless spirit can do better. But I finally got back to the top, I felt more engaged.

Failure and success is an illusion. Wake up every day with goals and objectives. Take care what is front of us.

Watch 20 minutes talk - hall of fame 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment