Saturday, August 26, 2017

Vancouver Island vacation

August 26, 2017

Introduction


It is a beautiful trip to visit Vancouver Island.  My best time is to take the ferry this morning to Victorias island from 1:00 pm, 90 mintes on the boat, and then spent a few hours in butcher garden, during 3 hours road trip to Nanaimo island Ramada Inn, beautiful viewpoint at top of mountain. We checked in around 10:00 pm.

I enjoyed so many things. It is the friend to remind me, we used to study in Florida, worked at Motorola from 2001 to 2002.

I did nother plan the vacation. All I had to do is to listen, and follow the instructions. Bible teaching is most efficient in my last 7 years, I still remembered that the elder washed my feet in the ceremony 4 years ago, in the small group I volunteered. The small group taught us how to be leaders, serve others with humble spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment