Saturday, September 9, 2017

A short research - ping identity

Sept. 9, 2017

Introduction



It is not easy to consider carefully what to adopt with so many technologies. It was the first time in last seven years I started to experience github.com personal developer version starting this August 2017.

I had a strong belief last 2 years that the work I can do is strongly tied to how strong I can be in data structure and algorithm foundation. Every other challenge is to depend on how quickly I can google and pick up the skill set if I need, learn through pluralsight.com courses and ask help on codereview.stackexchange.com.

I like to study a local company called ping identity instead of taking another mocking interview. I was busy with the financial work and work on the property safety issue related to rental property in the city of palm beach, the hurricane Erma. Last seven years, I enjoyed the living in the city of Vancouver, but I used to stay in Florida near Atlantic ocean.

30 minutes research 


I did security wireless network research over two years back from 2001 to 2006 my dissertation research. I am kind of remembering taking "Introduction to Cryptography" and exchanged ideas with the classmate how she likes to get the job later.

I need to figure out how to conduct a short research and enough help to understand the industry and people with skills.



No comments:

Post a Comment