Thursday, November 9, 2017

C# Array abstract class source code scout

Nov. 9, 2017

Introduction


It is the first time I read C# class Array's source code through Microsoft website. I spent a few hours t o read over 3000 lines of code. I call it scout since I have written a few blogs about C# Array but it is the first time I have chance to read C# code.

Take notes, please!


It is so interesting for me to read C# Array class, so I have to be able to understand why it implements five interfaces and it is an abstract class. I am very curious about how the code is structured in one class over 3000 lines of code.

Read C# Array source code here. I found the link in the first few paragraphs of Array document.

Read C# SorterObjectArray - mscor.lib, the link is here.

Plan to write down some notes to help myself to continue to get educated on C# Array, and understand the design of .NET framework. 


No comments:

Post a Comment