Saturday, November 4, 2017

Galaxy S6 - Tips, Tricks & Hidden Features

Nov. 4, 2017


Introduction


It is two months to be a user of Samsung Galaxy S6 mobile phone. I enjoy so many things last two months and really like to write an eulogy for my new companion - a refurbished Samsung S6 phone.

As a mobile phone user, I need to keep learning the mobile apps and keep update specially weekends.


Study of the video 


I always said those sentences in my vacation to my sisters, "I do not need a brand new iPhone or latest version Huawei phone,  or a brand new luxury car to help my confidence. I am a consumer and then I tell you what I like to use, a used one."

My point is that it is not too difficult to purchase a brand new phone, I can spend extra $200 or more to get a brand new Samsung S6 this August. It takes so much time to catch up the advanced features for the phone. As a website developer, I also have to educate myself as a product manager for the website, I need to learn how others are expecting to use the mobile phone first, and then estimate how much computing power I can generate and produce a decent mobile website.

12 minutes video is here called Galaxy S6 - tips, tricks & hidden features.

17 minutes video is here called 10 Hidden Features of the Samsung Galaxy S6 You Don't Know About.

Actionable Items


Follow up
Oct. 13, 2019
I found out that I did not learn the basics of investment. I found out that in 2018 I had over $50,000 Canadian dollars with Scotia bank, I earned less than $10.00 dollar interest in 2018.

I also reviewed my US dollar account with Scotia bank from 2010 to 2017, but I did not have any interest. I found out that I wasted so much opportunity, since I missed 10 year bull market from 2010 to 2018.

No comments:

Post a Comment