Sunday, November 19, 2017

Sponsor application project (III)

Nov. 19, 2017

Introduction


It is the first time I like to document how I think my sponsor application project, and apply bible teaching to my daily problem solving activities. This Sunday I spent over 3 hours in Willingdon church, and I like to do some research, and see how bible will teach me this Sunday, how can I apply the learning to my current problem solving.

Bible teaching in Sunday service 


The preach is about Peter I.

Followed up in Chinese tea time


Relate to Christian how to handle the difficult time.

To my surprise, in Chinese tea time, I was told to relate to the case of murder case back to 1991, more than 26 years ago. I spent hours to study and review the case as a Christian believer, and understood the life purpose.

Sometimes in the church of Willingdon church, I enjoy the time to listen English preach, and then I spend some time to learn the preach again using Chinese. Through comparison, I surprise that I miss a big portion of preach since language barriers.




No comments:

Post a Comment