Saturday, November 18, 2017

What is Int32 in C#?

Nov. 18, 2017

Introduction


Learning by myself is such a great journey, I had a best world interview in the world this October to be tested how good I understand the object-oriented programming. I know that I am kind of weak, I have no clue to figure out my weakness from senior level programmer in well-founded biggest company. I try to dodge questions but I know one day I have to catch up.

I need to read Int32 C# source code. How do I find time to read the code and get the idea? I was so busy with my full time work and learning by myself. So many things to do, how do I have a clue to study this and break through the foundation of learning object-oriented programming.

Order Strings


I played the contest and wrote a partial sorting algorithm called Order Strings. Followed up hours of study code submission, over 10 C# submission with full score, I reviewed the code and wrote Order String Series blogs about the practice. But I still felt that I need some more coaching. 

Code review study

I found the best code review about IComparer. Because this statement is telling the fact, but I never know that.






No comments:

Post a Comment