Thursday, January 4, 2018

Answer the question first

January 4, 2018

Introduction


It is another 10:00 PM mock interview, and I had chance to look into the table and answer the peer's question, how to come out the step 2 number? I looked into those numbers and then I came out the answer the first time.

Here is the code written by the peer and I like to give it a review.

Here is the pseudo code written by the peer. Such great workout. The coding is perfect, the pseudo code is also very clear. Most of important for me is to learn the algorithm itself. I have practiced this algorithm over 10 times, I still could not think about how to calculate the step 2 number, the peer asked me the question and then I started to figure out the formula in mock interview.

I can tell the difference between me and the peer. The peer is more curious to know things thoroughly. He likes to ask questions and explore, and then he is very well organized.

decrypt(word):
    output = []
    currStep2 = 1
    for enc in word:
      diff = enc = currStep2
      letter = addUntilASCII(diff)
      currStep2 += letter

Dare to compare 


Let me put together all my past practice here. And then I study and compare to the peer.

No comments:

Post a Comment