Monday, January 8, 2018

Deletion distance

January 8, 2018

Introduction


Dynamic programming is most challenge solution I feel right now. Also it is very easy to write since I chose to write in bottom-up approach. The recurrence formula is still the same as the recursive solution.

It is another mock interview on January 7, 2018, 8:00 PM. I chose to use dynamic programming to implement the deletion distance. It is the first time I tried to write one in mock interview, most of time I wrote recursive solution instead. I was so excited to have some one watch me and give me constant feedback while I worked on the solution.


Code review


Here is my C# implementation of deletion distance. I spent around 25 minutes to write the algorithm including the analysis of algorithm.

No comments:

Post a Comment