Saturday, January 13, 2018

Largest smaller binary search key algorithm

January 13, 2018

Introduction


It is time for me to write my favorite algorithm called largest smaller binary search key. I made so many mistakes on the analysis of the algorithm, today it is the first time I wrote the binary search tree inorder traversal result first, and then went over the sequence to illustrate how to find the largest smaller binary search tree key.

Code study


I like to work on the improvement how to write down very good analysis of the algorithm. At least I know the importance to write down inorder sequence matching binary search tree example, and then use the example to explain my understanding to the peer. And then try a few more examples on the sequence and develop coding strategies.

It is true that I know the weakness of my analysis on this algorithm.

Here is C# code with analysis. The mock interview was 10:00 PM Nov. 12, 2018.


No comments:

Post a Comment