Saturday, January 6, 2018

Learning python through mock interview

January 6, 2017

Introduction


It is a busy day with multiple mock interviews, 10:00 AM, 12:00 PM, 4:00 PM, 8:00PM. My mock interview 8:00 PM is such a challenging one. I watched how the peer worked on python code and I enjoyed learning of python through the peer's problem solving.

It is like sitting in classroom, the peer asked me a few times about the algorithm, I had to read the python code and then figure out an answer.

Python 


Here is the Python code written by the peer to draw H-Tree. I had to learn how python language is used to construct the object and then I thought that one day I will learn a language through mock interview. The peer surprised me with the patience and very good communication skills.


No comments:

Post a Comment