Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Leetcode Patterns

January 10, 2018

Introduction


I just had 10:00 PM mock interview today, and then I had chance to talk more to the peer after one hour. Basically what I shared was that in 2016 I started to practice mock interview from March, and I ended practice some time in April 2016. I only practiced less than 10 times. I did tell the peer that do not feel frustrated, once you get comfortable on mock interview, you will perform much better. I already practice over 100 mock interviews, I stopped in April 2016 since I felt frustrated, I did not admit it but it is true. I thought that it is better to wait until I practice more on algorithm. I came back to practice mock interview after March 2017, and my first round of mock interview I failed at least 20 - 30% of algorithms.

I also had chance to read one of Google intern's blogs on medium since I got connected to the peer. It is the small world, very exciting to learn something through the blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment