Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Leetcode 359: Logger rate limiter

April 18, 2018

Introduction


I just came back to the city of Vancouver, Canada this April 18 around 1:00 PM. I had so exciting one week vacation, using Air Canada, GaoTie train with speed over 250KM/ h, and met so many friends in the class of SJTU 70141. We shared stories and fond memory, one of professors showed up a picture of whole class, I sat in the front row, I could not believe that every one of us found in the picture, laughing and such great experience.

One campaign I like to do is to work on ten algorithms to celebrate the China vacation. Also I like to see ideas to recover hay fever I still have and hopefully I can recover sooner and go to work healthy. I have to work on seriously to recover.

First algorithm


It is the algorithm I choose to work on after one week vacation from China. First, I like to study one of blogs related to the algorithm. Here is the blog's link.

I like to go over the blog about Google onsite interview, and find some interesting algorithms to work on.




No comments:

Post a Comment